*Update: Effective Friday, August 7th, in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the City of Dubuque Code of Ordinances, a mask or face covering for guests ages 3 and older is required in the common areas of the hotel. Masks are not required: outdoors; while seated at a restaurant/bar; while in the swimming pool; while using the locker room or fitness equipment; or in private event spaces while eating and drinking. We appreciate your cooperation.
The safety and well-being of our guests, associates, and community are of the utmost importance to us. We continue to closely monitor all industry and government guidance regarding COVID-19, including information supplied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and local government.
To enhance safety, we have implemented both behind-the-scenes and front-of-the-house sanitation and safety protocols based on the most current information available for the hospitality industry. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from relevant health organizations, government mandates, and other public health innovations to revise these procedures as needed.
Our current initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of plexiglass at the Front Desk
- Sanitizing shared equipment (including clip boards, pens, surfaces, and room keys) after each interaction
- Addition of hand sanitizer dispensers at hotel entrances, lobby, restaurant, elevator landings, exercise areas, and meeting spaces
- Implementation of maximum occupancy restrictions in public spaces, including restrooms and elevators
- All associates, including our Housekeeping Team, will wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including face masks and disposable gloves, during all operations
- Honor bars items, snacks, notepads, and pens have been removed from all guestrooms. Our room directories are now available online.
- Disinfectant wipes are available in each guestroom
- Contactless delivery of in-room dining
For inquiries related to Group Sales, please call 563.588.5569.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hotel Julien Dubuque and are happy to answer any questions you may have. For assistance, please call a Hotel Julien Dubuque Team Member at 800-798-7098. To reserve your future stay online, please click here.