Meet The Team: Aviannah Imbus
Title: Wellness Coordinator
Hometown: Menominee, IL
1. How long have you been with Hotel Julien Dubuque?
2. What path brought you to Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry.
A few members of my family are in the spa industry. I grew up loving it and will be pursuing my education in this industry in the next few years! Potosa Spa helped me realize that I want to go into this career even more!
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
I enjoy making each guest feel comfortable and relaxed!
4. What are you passionate about personally? What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
On my free days, I enjoy cleaning, walking, shopping, and hanging out with my pets!
5. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
My favorite thing to do in the Dubuque area is going to the Mines of Spain and the Farmer’s Market.
6. What do you love most about Hotel Julien Dubuque?
I love all of my co-workers. They make me feel very appreciated and make our team feel more like a family!
7. What is your motto?
God will never give you anything that you can’t handle.
8. Describe your typical work day.
Very busy! Everyday is different!
9. What is your favorite service at Potosa Spa and why?
Any of the body wraps! Super relaxing and you also get a mini facial! The shower in the middle of the service is the best part!
10. Please share a go-to fun fact about yourself.
I named my cat after my grandfather Herb.