Meet The Team : Ben Vogt
Position: Sous Chef
Hometown: Clinton, IA
1. How long have you been with Caroline’s Restaurant? 1 year
2. Please share a little bit about your background: education, interests, activities?
I graduated with a Degree in Accounting at Coe College. I am a huge sports fan, especially the Chicago Cubs and Buffalo Bills. I enjoy playing golf and going to Cubs games in my free time!
3. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
Golf, going to the Farmer’s Market, and listening to live music.
4. What are some of your favorite features on the Caroline’s menu?
All the steaks!
5. What do you enjoy most about working at Caroline’s?
The staff is amazing, Front-of-House and Back-of-House. We’re always working, but we have a good time doing it! We’re always laughing, which makes work a lot easier!
6. Please share a personal motto or quote that you best relate to.
“Attack life” – Greg Norman
7. When you’re asked to share something unique about yourself, what go-to fun-fact do you typically respond with?
I am the shortest male, being 6’1, out of 38 males on my dad’s side.