Meet the Team: Briana Lee Martin
Title: Massage Therapist
1.How long have you been with Hotel Julien Dubuque?
About 8 months
2. What path brought you to Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry.
After COVID, I wanted to work for a business that was professional and secure, and Potosa was the first place that came to mind.
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
Making sure my clients feel comfortable and relaxed with me, and making sure their concerns and questions are heard.
4. What are you passionate about personally? What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
For fun, I love to make art and garden. I spend most of my free time restoring my future home.
5. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
I love to visit the River Museum and find new places to eat and grab something sweet.
6. What do you love most about Hotel Julien Dubuque?
Being able to hear all the stories of guests traveling and learning what their favorite locations are that they’ve visited.
7. What is your personal motto?
Life’s too short to live it unhappy.
8. Describe your typical work day.
Very busy, I usually have 3-5 clients a day. Lots of interactions.
9. What is your favorite service at Potosa Spa and why?
Shea Butter Massage because it makes the skin so soft and you leave feeling relaxed and smelling great!
10. Please share a go-to fun-fact about yourself.
I like to name my pets after food!