Meet The Team: Chris Donofrio
Title: Licensed Massage Therapist
Hometown: Ventura, CA
1. How long have you been with Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque?
I joined the Potosa Spa team this past December.
2. What path brought you to Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry?
My family and I recently moved to Dubuque for my wife to attend seminary school. What brought me to Potosa Spa was the opportunity I have to help others using my background in sports, as well as corrective and neuromuscular therapy. This allows me to help people from all walks of life.
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
Professionally I am passionate about working with athletes and pain management.
4. What are you passionate about personally?
I am passionate about being a positive role model in the community.
5. What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
Some of my favorite ways to spend a free weekend are traveling or hanging out with friends and family.
6. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
I’m still pretty new to the Dubuque area, though I look forward to finding out.
7. What do you love most about Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque?
I enjoy the people and work I do here.
8. What is your personal motto?
God’s work. Our hands.
9. Describe your typical workday.
My typical workday includes helping others and massages.
10. What is your favorite service at Potosa Spa and why you like it?
My favorite service at Potosa Spa is our deep tissue massage. It’s my favorite because it’s something I often need myself.
11. Please share a go-to fun-fact about yourself.
I moved here from Ventura, California on December 2nd, 2019. I am a Navy veteran as well as I played semi-pro soccer.