Meet The Team: Drew Wasson
Name: Drew Wasson
Title: Lead Wellness Coordinator and Esthetician
Hometown: Galena, Illnois
1. How long have you been with Hotel Julien Dubuque?
A little over 3 years
2. What path brought you to Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry.
I started working at the front desk in the middle of Covid. After working closely with the estheticians here I decided this is what I wanted to do.
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
I enjoy making people feel good, inside and out!
4. What are you passionate about personally? What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
Golfing on the weekends with friends.
5. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
Going to the Vault for dinner.
6. What do you love most about Hotel Julien Dubuque?
The relationships I have with my co-workers.
7. What is your motto?
You’re only as kind as you treat people.
8. Describe your typical work day.
I usually come in a little earlier than my appointment to help at the front desk and make sure everything is set up for a successful service.
9. What is your favorite service at Potosa Spa and why?
My favorite service to do is our lift and tone facial. My favorite service to receive is our herbal detox wrap and massage.
10. Please share a go-to fun fact about yourself.
I’m a dog mom to my 2-year-old Aussiedoodle, Sammy.