Meet The Team: Eryn Wernimont
Title: Cosmetologist/Wellness Coordinator
Hometown: Dubuque, IA
1. How long have you been with Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque?
I have been with Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque for just over a year.
2. What path brought you to Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry?
As a cosmetology student, I toured Potosa Spa as part of one of my classes. I really connected with the spa and knew this was where I wanted to be.
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
I’m passionate about providing exceptional, creative and relaxing services for all of my guests.
4. What are you passionate about personally?
Personally, I am passionate about all forms of art, being kind to others and that person others can count on.
5. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area? What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
I love going to movies with my husband or having dinner and playing games with friends and family.
6. What do you love most about Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque?
What I love about Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque are my co-workers of course! I also love the history the hotel brings to Dubuque.
7. What is your personal motto?
“Be kind and always give your best.”
8. Describe your typical workday.
The great thing about my job is I don’t have a “typical workday” as a cosmetologist. I get a wide variety of appointments and my days don’t all look the same.
9. What is your favorite service at Potosa Spa?
My two favorite services at Potosa Spa are the Spa Pedicure and Beyond Bliss Facial. Both services are not only luxurious but relaxing for both the guest and the provider.
10. Please share a go-to fun-fact about yourself.
There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do to see a live musical theatre performance. It’s definitely my favorite form of entertainment.