Meet The Team: Heather Miller
Title: Lead Wellness Coordinator
Hometown: Dubuque, IA
1. How long have you been with Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque?
I have been with Potosa Spa for the past three years.
2. What path brought you to Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry?
I always wanted to work in the spa industry and when a position opened up for a part-time Wellness Coordinator, I applied and got the job. Recently, I was promoted to Lead Wellness Coordinator.
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
Professionally, I am passionate about the hospitality industry. I enjoy making guests feel comfortable and welcomed when they are here.
4. What are you passionate about personally?
Personally, I am passionate about dancing.
5. What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
My favorite way to spend a free weekend is with my husband and daughter Evelyn.
6. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
My favorite thing to do in the Dubuque area is shop.
7. What do you love most about Potosa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque?
What I love most about Posotsa Spa/Hotel Julien Dubuque are the relaxing atmosphere and my co-workers.
8. What is your personal motto?
“You only live once.”
9. Describe your typical workday.
My typical day includes giving guests the best experience while they are here and making sure things run smoothly for them and our associates.
10. What is your favorite service at Potosa Spa and why you like it?
My favorite service at Potosa Spa is the 60-minute Potosa Massage. It’s like hitting the reset button on your mind and body.
11. Please share a go-to fun-fact about yourself.
I can do the splits!