Meet The Team: Kelley Wolter
Title: Front Desk Supervisor
Hometown: Omaha Nebraska
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kelley-wolter/55/681/98b
1. How long have you been with Hotel Julien Dubuque?
I have been working at Hotel Julien Dubuque for the past three years.
2. What path brought you to Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry?
My career in the hospitality industry began back home in Omaha where I was working for a hotel reservation center. I had been there for many years when an opportunity opened up at Hotel Julien Dubuque. I applied and got the job! Soon after I made the move from Omaha to Dubuque!
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
I love working with people and being able to offer the best customer service to each guest.
4. What are you passionate about personally? What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
I love music. I like to spend my free time driving around and while listening to music.
5. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
My favorite thing to do in the Dubuque area is going to my favorite place, the Mines of Spain. I love walking the trails and seeing the river.
6. What do you love most about Hotel Julien Dubuque?
What I love most about Hotel Julien Dubuque are the ambiance and history. It takes you back to a different time.
7. What is your personal motto?
“Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.”
8. Describe your typical workday.
I usually work first shift so I am up bright and early. I help ensure we are running a smooth front desk throughout the day by assisting guests or training the new hires on our team.
9. Please share a go-to fun-fact about yourself.
My mom and I went to the Royal Gorge in Colorado last year and zip lined across it.
10. Is there anything else that you’d like to share?
Be sure to say “Hi” on your next visit!