Meet the Team: Lauren Klar
Title: Wellness Coordinator
Hometown: Dyersville, IA
1.How long have you been with Hotel Julien Dubuque?
Since June 2021
2. What path brought you to Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry.
I have a license in Cosmetology and wanted to work in this type of environment.
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
The best part about my job is seeing people leave happier than when they arrived.
4. What are you passionate about personally? What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
I am passionate about music, and I enjoy spending my free time with my family and friends.
5. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
Going on Target runs!
6.What do you love most about Hotel Julien Dubuque?
The Hotel Julien Management Team makes me feel valuable and appreciated.
7. What is your personal motto?
You never know what someone could be going through, so be kind.
8. Describe your typical work day.
When I open, I get the spa ready and make it a welcoming and relaxing environment. Throughout the day, I try to make the experience better by being the first and last person they see.
9. What is your favorite service at Potosa Spa and why?
I love any type of facial here at Potosa Spa because of how relaxed they make me feel afterwards. I love how fresh my face feels after I get one.
10. Please share a go-to fun-fact about yourself.
My husband and I recreated my grandparent’s wedding photo.