Meet The Team : Timofey Khmelev
Title: Front Desk Associate
Hometown: Boiling Springs, SC
1. How long have you been with Hotel Julien Dubuque?
I have been with Hotel Julien Dubuque for just over a year.
2. What path brought you to Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry?
I have always enjoyed working with people and working in the hospitality industry is a great way to use those skills daily.
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
Professionally, I am passionate about guest satisfaction and always trying to do my best even when things get difficult.
4. What are you passionate about personally? What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
I’m passionate about personal growth. I always try to better myself through the new things I learn every day. My favorite thing to do on the weekend is to hang out with friends and explore surrounding cities.
5. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
Some of my favorite things to do in Dubuque are hiking in the Mines of Spain, walk around downtown and visiting the many great restaurants in the area.
6. What do you love most about Hotel Julien Dubuque?
What I love most about Hotel Julien Dubuque is the environment. Everyone here treats one another like family and I can always be myself.
7. What is your personal motto?
“Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
8. Describe your typical workday.
My typical day includes checking in hotel guests, answering phones and handling guests requests.
9. Please share a go-to fun-fact about yourself.
I can speak fluent Russian.
10. Is there anything else that you’d like to share?
I am an aspiring pilot and attend college at two universities.