Title: Catering Coordinator
Hometown: Omaha, NE
1.How long have you been with Hotel Julien Dubuque?
I started with Hotel Julien on August 1st 2022.
2. What path brought you to Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry.
In college, I worked at Eagle Ridge’s Golf Courses doing the Beverage Cart and fell in love with serving people. So getting into my career after college, I wanted to do some type of Event Coordinating or Planning to help people with special moments in their lives.
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
I love helping people plan events that are important to them. The whole process of getting to meet new people, listening to their ideas for the event, and then helping create the bigger picture to turn their ideas into lifelong memories is something I enjoy being a part of.
4. What are you passionate about personally? What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
I like to travel; I recently visited Thailand and got to experience a lot of new cultures, food, and met a lot of new people. I am always looking for new places to go and visit! Some other things that I like to do during my free time is hanging out with my friends and watching a new movie or reality TV.
5. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
One of my favorite things to do is go hiking with my dog, Tito, in Swiss Valley or Mines of Spain. We love going during the fall and getting to see all the leaves change colors and other dogs out and about.
6. What do you love most about Hotel Julien Dubuque?
One thing that I really love about the Hotel Julien is the people, weather it be a big or small problem there is always someone to help out. Another thing that I love about the Hotel Julien is the history that it brings to Dubuque. Getting to help keep the history alive and add to something like that is really special and I am happy to be apart of it.
7. What is your personal motto?
Everything comes full circle.