Title: Salon Lead/ Esthetician/Nail Tech
Hometown: Dyersville, Iowa
1.How long have you been with Hotel Julien Dubuque?
2. What path brought you to Hotel Julien Dubuque? Please share a little bit about your professional background and what led you to this industry.
What brought me to Hotel Julien was when I teaching at Capri, I wanted to get back to the spa life, so I jumped at the chance to apply with Potosa Spa! I have been in the spa industry since 2014, grew up in the spa industry, and knew early on that I would love working in this industry myself.
3. What are you most passionate about professionally?
Professionally, I am passionate about transformations and helping people feel better overall, whether it’s by providing a service or just talking things out!
4. What are you passionate about personally? What is your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
Personally, I am passionate about traveling, adventure and my dog! I enjoy spending my weekends going to new places and exploring with my friends or my dog, Axle.
5. What are some of your favorite things to do in the Dubuque area?
Hiking around the Mines of Spain and listening to my friends, Temple Hill Road, play at Dimensional Brewing Co.
6. What do you love most about Hotel Julien Dubuque?
What I love most about Hotel Julien is my coworkers and clients!
7. What is your personal motto?
Strength is what we gain from the madness we survive.
8. Describe your typical work day.
Booked and busy!
9. What is your favorite service at Potosa Spa and why?
Hard to choose!
10. Please share a go-to fun-fact about yourself.
I am an adventure- seeking dog mom! I also like to skydive!